Golf Membership Deals & Information for 2022/23
Below is a summary of our attractive membership rates. We are currently accepting applications from new members.
Use sideways scrolling on the table to view all contents
|MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY||Normal Rate||New Member - Year 1||New Member - Year 2|
|Full Male Member||£630||£440||£520|
|Full Senior Member (75+ Years)||£520||£440||£520|
|Full Lady Member||£250||£150||£200|
|Intermediate Member - 26 to 29 Years||£460||£360||£420|
|Intermediate Member - 18 to 25 Years||£420||£320||£380|
|Student Membership (18-21 Years)||£200||N/A||N/A|
|Junior - Under 18||£60||N/A||N/A|
|Junior - Under 11||£20||N/A||N/A|
|Male Country Member||£300||N/A||N/A|
|Lady Country Member||£100||N/A||N/A|
Membership fees can be paid monthly for most categories. Please ask for details when you enquire about joining.
- Applicants for a New Member Offer are only eligible if they have not been a member on a New Member Promotional Offer in the past five years.
- Year 2 rates reflect current offers, but are subject to change at any time in the future.
- Age related categories will require proof of age. Eligibility for age related membership is dependent on the applicant's age at the time of joining or renewal.
- Student membership requires verification of enrolment in full time education and proof of age.
- Country membership eligibility is dependent on the applicant residing outside a 30 mile radius from Glynneath Golf Club, and being a full member of another golf club. Evidence is required.
- The Lady Member 'Normal Rate' is promotional and may increase in the future, as determined by the Committee.