Golf Membership Deals & Information for 2023/24
Below is a summary of our attractive membership rates. New Members can avail of the corresponding rate from the list below, and this will be offered on a pro-rata basis to fall in line with our subscription renewal date of 1st April.
'FULL' NEW MEMBER OFFER
We also have the current offer for Full Membership - JUST £150 UNTIL END OF MARCH 2024.
We now offer a Flexible Membership option, which gives access to the golf course 7 days a week. Rates start from just £200. Click here for more information.
|MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY||Normal Rate (2023/24)||New Member - until 31/03/24|
|Full Male Member||£690||£150|
|Full Senior Member (75+ Years)||£550||£150|
|Full Lady Member||£250||Pro-rata|
|Intermediate Member - 26 to 29 Years||£500||£150|
|Intermediate Member - 18 to 25 Years||£460||£150|
|Student Membership (18-21 Years)||£200||Pro-rata|
|Junior - Under 18||£50||£25|
|Junior - Under 11||Free||Free|
|Male Country Member||£330||Pro-rata|
|Lady Country Member||£100||Pro-rata|
|Corporate Membership||£1,000 + VAT||N/A|
Membership fees can be paid monthly for most categories. Please ask for details when you enquire about joining.
- Applicants for a New Member Offer are only eligible if they have not been a member on a New Member Promotional Offer in the past five years.
- Age related categories will require proof of age. Eligibility for age related membership is dependent on the applicant's age on the preceding 1st April.
- Student membership requires verification of enrolment in full time education and proof of age.
- Country membership eligibility is dependent on the applicant residing outside a 30 mile radius from Glynneath Golf Club, and being a full member of another golf club. Evidence is required.
- The Lady Member, Intermediate and Senior 'Normal Rates' are promotional and may increase in the future, as determined by the Committee or AGM.