Golf Membership Deals & Information for 2021
The Club is delighted to announce a significant reduction in our standard membership fees for the 2021/2022 membership year.
Below is a summary of our attractive membership rates. We are currently accepting applications from new members.
Use sideways scrolling on the table to view all contents
|MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY||Normal Rate||New Member||New Member 2nd Year|
|Full Member||£500||£336 (+£50 Joining Fee)||£400|
|Lady Member||£250||£99 (+£25 Joining Fee)||£160|
|Intermediate Membership (29 Years)||£450||£270 (+£50 Joining Fee)||£330|
|Intermediate Membership (28 Years)||£450||£270 (+£50 Joining Fee)||£330|
|Intermediate Membership (27 years)||£380||£180 (+£50 Joining Fee)||£240|
|Intermediate Membership (26 Years)||£380||£180 (+£50 Joining Fee)||£240|
|Intermediate Membership (18-25 Years)||£270||£140 (+£50 Joining Fee)||£200|
|Student Membership (18-21 Years)||£120||£90||£100|
|Junior Membership (15-17 Years)||£80||N/A||N/A|
|Junior Membership (11-14 Years)||£60||N/A||N/A|
|Junior Membership (U11 Years)||£50||N/A||N/A|
|Country Member (Gent / Lady)||£250 / £100||N/A||N/A|
|Senior Member (Aged 75 and over)||£460||N/A||N/A|
- Applicants for a New Member Offer are only eligible if they have not been a member on a New Member Promotional Offer in the past five years.
- Age related categories will require proof of age.
- Eligibility for age related membership is dependent on the applicant's age as of 1st February 2019.
- Student membership requires verification of enrolment in full time education and proof of age.
- Country membership eligibility is dependent on the applicant residing outside a 30 mile radius from Glynneath Golf Club, and being a full member of another golf club.
- The Lady Member 'Normal Rate' is promotional and may increase in the future, as determined by the Committee.